AT A GLANCE: ADVANTAGES OF OUR PIM IN PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Planning cycles are becoming shorter and the demand for controlled communication is increasing. Product managers are therefore under high time pressure and at the same time must ensure that only consistent, up-to-date information is used by marketing and sales. With 4ALLPORTAL PIM, these and other goals can be easily achieved. As a central source for all product data, it supports product managers in every phase. Say farewell to distributed systems and Excel spreadsheets. In addition, integrate your ERP into Product Information Management in a meaningful way. You will gain time for the essentials and improve the quality of your product information at the same time.
Full data control
- Full data control: 4ALLPORTAL PIM is the central source of all your product data. Changes have a direct effect on all channels and platforms. Transparency and data quality increase in equal measure.
- Optimised collaboration: Our PIM system significantly simplifies collaboration with surrounding company departments such as sales, marketing and development. Everyone involved has access to the required product information.
- Shorter time to market: You manage release processes in a targeted and efficient manner. You also benefit from numerous automatisms in the processes. This allows you to bring new products to the market significantly faster.
Up-to-date data on all channels
- Updated data on all channels: You ensure that product data is synchronised on all marketing channels at all times. With this consistency, you achieve maximum success in multichannel communication.
- Time saving: Integrate your ERP software with our PIM, automate workflows and save time.
Process optimisation thanks to the connection of ERP and third-party systems
As a product manager, you usually manage the basic master data of your products in an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics. If you want to keep this approach, then simply integrate your ERP solution into our PIM system. However, we do not only enable the connection of ERP software. Our connectors also enable you to connect with manufacturers and suppliers. In this way, product descriptions and media data from external sources can easily flow into your product information. In addition, the following data suppliers, sources and recipients can be integrated:
- Translation service providers
- Software for technical drawings (e. g. CAD)
- Partners and retailers
With support from our open system architecture, you can realise completely digital workflows if required and create the basis for the digitalisation of your product management.
FACING CHALLENGES IN PRODUCT MANAGEMENT WITH CONFIDENCE
Product managers are responsible for planning future product launches and developing existing products. This task is becoming increasingly difficult as the number of variants, marketing channels and languages is constantly growing. In addition, there are always last-minute changes to assortments, prices and product images. Shorter planning cycles also put pressure on product management. If, on top of that, product information in such scenarios comes from a wide variety of internal and external sources that have not been coordinated with each other, deadlines and quality specifications can hardly be met. Moreover, there is little time left for the actual core task – the creative development of new products.
With our PIM system, you realise efficient management, maintenance and use of your product data. You increase your responsiveness in product management and are well prepared for the complex challenges of a constantly changing market. This is essentially accomplished through central data management. As a “single source” for texts, technical data, images, drawings, documents, videos, product features and other information, PIM significantly simplifies and shortens access to product data. At the same time, consistent communication of the same quality is ensured. Time-to-market is also significantly shortened