- Finally more time for day-to-day business
- No more tedious searches for untraceable assets
- Replace data silos with cross-departmental filing system
- Attach product information and metadata to assets and make it available across all channels
- Multilingualism for product data
- Highest data quality through duplicate cleansing and more
A PIM improves your productivity
But how actually? Slow workflows, tedious asset searches and reduced productivity are a thing of the past with a Product Information Management.
Still, you may be asking yourself: Why do I need a PIM?
Read our white paper to find out why a PIM is indispensable in your company and how the decision for the right PIM is child’s play.
Realize a powerful system landscape for your company now and create an improved customer experience.