- Finally more time for day-to-day business
- No more tedious searches for untraceable assets
- Replace data silos with cross-departmental filing system
- Attach product information and metadata to assets and make it available across all channels
- Multilingualism for product data
- Highest data quality through duplicate cleansing and more
A PIM improves your productivity
But how actually? Slow workflows, tedious asset searches and reduced productivity are a thing of the past with a Product Information Management.
Still, you may be asking yourself: Why do I need a PIM?
Read our white paper to find out why a PIM is indispensable in your company and how the decision for the right PIM is child’s play.
Realize a powerful system landscape for your company now and create an improved customer experience.
Of course, you will receive the whitepaper by mail after filling out the form.
In order to send you our free whitepaper, we need your name and e-mail address. After filling out the form, we will send you the whitepaper by e-mail.
In every mail you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletters via the “Unsubscribe” link. You can also request that we delete your data at any time. To do so, please write to [email protected].