The Most Common Mistakes When Choosing a PIM System
Discover the structured approach to avoid common mistakes and find the perfect PIM system that aligns with your company’s needs. Get our white paper now!
- Optimal integration into existing systems
- Select systems with the appropriate range of functions
- Authorization concepts and workflows suitable for your company
- System covers channels
- Media-neutral data management and data maintenance
- Multi-language capable PIM
Avoid classic mistakes when selecting a Product Information Management system
You want to implement a uniform and central basis for all product information. However, a PIM solution only achieves its full benefit if it optimally supports the company’s individual requirements. It must also fit in well with the existing system landscape. It is therefore important to take a structured approach to system selection right from the start.
This white paper will help you avoid classic mistakes and find the optimal PIM system for your company.