this is how you benefit
- Tagging of large numbers of metadata fields in the DAM system in seconds
- High data quality thanks to the intelligent interface between the DAM system and SAP
- Can be configured according to your individual requirements and workflows
- SAP connector allows a delta check with the data in the DAM system (SAP is the controlling data source at all times)
More and more organizations are using communication and collaboration platforms to optimize their employees’ collaboration. One of the leading tools is Slack. With a Slack connector for DAM, you too can unlock this optimization potential in the management of your digital assets.
Here’s how the Slack connector for digital asset management (DAM) works
4ALLPORTAL DAM is technically capable of submitting events to Slack with the help of webhooks. Slack then automatically ensures that defined persons such as project and workflow participants are informed about what is happening in the DAM software. For example, notifications can be issued in the following cases:
- Data record has been added
- Asset has been released
- Status of a data record has changed
- Collection has been added or updated
With the help of information of this kind, you can accelerate your processes significantly. At the same time, you’ll be optimizing communication around your digital assets.
Incidentally, 4ALLPORTAL DAM can be connected with other platforms besides Slack. Thanks to our future-oriented webhooks approach, we can communicate with many other messenger services – Microsoft Teams and WhatsApp, for example. And while other tools need a “detour” via Zapier integration, webhooks allow us to communicate directly with the messenger services.